The Money Tutor

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

January Special

I haven't been going to the movies as much as I would like to recently. There is only one reason for that: I don't have a job! Honestly, $8.75+ for a movie is pretty darn expensive. Yeah, I know I can catch a matinee for $6.00 but who likes to go to the movies that early? Not me! Besides its Winter time, the days are shorter; I'm trying to enjoy as much sunlight as possible! Also, I know some people who get discounted movie tickets at work, but I don't want to bother anyone! Plus, they have some restrictions! Well here is the January Special. This is good for any movie, Monday-Thursday, + a free drink size upgrade for only $5 throughout this month. This offer ends January 31st. Print the coupon now!

(Jersey Gardens, Elizabeth only)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home